Any geek worth his dice loves a good pie. But no self-respecting geek wants to take hours and hours working over a hot oven to get one. So on this Pi Day, March 14 (3.14!), grab a pie pan, skip the trigonometry, and get ready for something sweet!
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
1. Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla until smooth and fluffy (at least 5 minutes).
2. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
3. Pour peanut butter mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.
4. Spoon remaining whipped topping over top. Chill for at least 2 hours.
5. Optionally top with chocolate sauce, chopped peanut butter cups, and/or chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Did you make this pie? Do you want to? Let us know if you have any great ideas for geeky recipes below!